Friday, August 21, 2009

Top Marks





Looking at a Christopher Kane collection feels very much a sexual act for me. I practically crave a cigarette afterwards- and I don't even smoke. His newest work for Topshop might not reach the Big O level of his own line, but it certainly provides quick satisfaction. But who would expect more for $60-310? I particularly like that he included the signature animal graphic dress. Because let's be honest, even a clothes horse like me doesn't want to shell out $1,000 for an oversized t-shirt with a gator on it. We have those in FL, after all. Other highlights are his mirrored leggings, sweet and tough cardigan and hardware-laden bags. And don't forget the see-through mirrored dress. That one makes me want to pull a GaGa.

Photos from TheCut.com

No comments: