Friday, February 13, 2009

Just Like a Circus





Few people actually go to Charlotte Ronson for her clothes.  Much more appealing is the circus that is her friends, family and their friends.  And their friends of friends.  And so on.    Lezlo, Mark and Cory Kennedy sat in front of me while Saman did her DJ thing (rather well, much to my surprise).  Peaches Geldof and the rest of that crew were there as well.  Put all of them together and you would expect at least one decent cat fight, maybe even a little mace.  But sadly, my thirst for blood sports was not satisfied.  At least the show was better than usual.  My favorite model of the moment, Iekeliene Strange, opened and the collection had some high points.  I really enjoyed the leather gloves, blue plaid and chiffon dresses.  Sadly, when Charlotte fell she fell hard.

All images courtesy of my own terrible photography skills. 

No comments: