Thursday, October 1, 2009

Je Sais Quoi





I'm so obsessed with the latest Rochas collection by Marco Zanini that I'm resisting the urge the bust out these styles in tomorrow's 50 degree fall weather. Looking this good is surely worth suffering for. It's exactly the type of effortlessness I love in fashion. Typically, it's hard to put your finger on exactly what makes such chic, Parisian nonchalance. Yet I'm specifically digging the teeny socks with platforms, retro high-waisted bottoms, coquettish underpinnings mixed with funky menswear and touchable fabrics in plum and metallic. They're like a perfect, unexpected recipe. And then there's the jumper in smoky charcoal silk. It's the first time I've ever wanted to slip into one, and Zanini's vision makes me believe I could pull it off.

Photos from Style.com

No comments: